how to protect your self from Covid 19 - (Corona virus)

hello, Guys here I share with you my personal experience to fight with coronavirus, 

we all know about where this virus has come to our country and how it affects our lives, I am not a corona positive but I really take care of my self from it, I belong to a small area at Rajasthan. Rajasthan has 4th or 5th no state which has the highest corona positive patient.
so what  I did in my previous lockdown days and how to busy my self in corona lockdown situations.

1. the first thing I get up ur early in the morning at 5 o'clock.

2. get fresh up, and went to for a walk and gave some millet to pigeon every day. I like this activity,    and when  I went for a walk then I cover my face with a mask and put one 50ml sanitizer bottle in my pocket. so when I meet someone or touch something else then on time I sanitized my hand quickly.

3. come back from a walk and I gave water into my small garden, there have many small plants, and I also filled the drinking water for birds in a container which was hanging on the tree branch.

4. after it, I take a bath and clean your self and also wash my dirty clothes.

5.after it, I pray to my God for my health and wealth and also a prayer for family protections.

6. I take a healthy breakfast every day to energetic yourself for whole day.

these above all the activity take approx 2 to 3 hr . and I get to ready for my work at sharp 8 o'clock

I advise to all of you, you have to busy your self in any schedule work, i.e if you are a student then you have to study daily , mark your daily goals and try to achieve this, if you are an employee of any organization then you have to do your job if your company give permission of work from home then you have to do this and if your company want that you have to come office then you should go to an office and while traveling you have to use mask and hand sanitizer for your protections.

my company gave to me permission work from home then I always get ready at 8o'clock.
sometimes it's very difficult to work from home because the home environment is not shut your work because sometimes you have on important video conference meeting and busy with any meeting that some family members and their noise may be disturbed you.  so I advise you please mark your silent office place in-home. 

7.  I choose the top floor room for my office work so no one can disturb me during my office work.

8. I  mark my work task, what should I do in my all days and my office work is assigned by my senior.

9. When you work from home then you are in very comfortable situations then you wear any things, so I prefer lower and t-shirt, when I get free time then I do some extra circular activity to improve my personality, i.e you can learn any skill , language, cooking, singing, and writing, etc, 
but I like cooking, writing , blogging, and try something new.

10. Near 6 o'clock I finished my office work and spend some time with family, watching T.V, playing with my siblings, only family time nothing to think and live life.

11. Near 11 o'clock I went to my bed thanks to my God for a beautiful life and ready for the next day.


so this is my lockdown routine, no one no how many times this corona effect exists but we have to aware to protect your self and learn how to live with corona.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice - त्याग

What to do if rejections are being found continuously in job hunting-क्या करे अगर जॉब हंटिंग में लगातार मिल रहा हो रिजेक्शन